Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Getting a Little Knitting In

I usually get a little knitting in, about 1/2 hour or so, in the morning during breakfast, and while I am cleaning up the kitchen and getting the kids ready for school. But it has to be mindless knitting, or it ends up in frustration.

So this morning I woke up and these were my WIPs to pick from:
Mariah: Need to cast on body, concentrate, and count stitches.
Natalya gauntlets by Savannahchik: Just started gusset before bed, need to concentrate and count rows.
Pink Rebecca sweater (see January 8th post): Need to cast on sleeve or back, its been a couple of weeks, forgot what I'm doing.
Dave's sock (see yesterdays post): He knows he's getting socks, since he asked me for them, and I did risk him seeing them by posting about them last night, but I don't want to be THAT blatant about it by knitting them right in front of him.

Four projects on the needles and not one of them can be picked up immediately for mindless knitting, so what do I do?

PANIC!

Then, cast on another Koigu sock.



This is where I was by 9am this morning. Will post a more realistic picture of the color later. They are green with highlights of black and khaki.Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home