Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sam Sweater

You've seen this sweater finished already, but here's a modeled shot. I got the meteor to stop hurtling through the living room long enough to get a quick photo.

"Sam" from Mission Falls Wee Knits. Cotton Ease in Strawberry Cream, less than 3 skeins. I knit the CE on one size smaller needles (at about 19st per 4") and it doesn't seem to stretch out at all in this firmer fabric. I'll do the same next time I knit a sweater for me.

I'm ready for your Survivor guesses! In case you are new to the Survivor Contest: Leave me a comment and tell me what you are knitting, and who you think will be voted off. At the end of the season, the person with the most correct guesses will win Fleece Artist sock yarn. So far, no one has made a correct guess, so the odds are pretty darn good.

I wove in the ends of my shawl last night! Tonight I will be finishing up some socks and swatching. My guess is: Cindy. Good luck!
Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Sneaksleep said...

That meteor has great feet! The sweater looks wonderful too! :)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Awww! I'll be knitting this Malabrigo sweater, and I'm going with Lydia to get the boot.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still won't be watching but will be knitting on socks or a curly swirly scarf.
Sweater is great!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still voting for Lydia to leave. Tivoing again so no knitting until after the show then either a shadow shawl or pink socks. Love Sophie's toes - miss you two on Fridays.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is darling and the sweater looks so cute on her. (Wow, she's grown since the show opening!)
Steph's my pick this week and new socks shall be cast on tonight. It's Socktoberfest!http://www.lollygirl.com/blog/index.php?blogId=1

4:58 PM  
Blogger Earl3d said...

Wow, that little one is really getting big fast, I'm in shock!

Mom looks cute too! Hi Mom!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home