Monday, November 28, 2005

Freakin Cute


Hi!

I'm cute.



I'm going to have a buddy soon.

We're going to suprise a certain little boy on his 6th birthday next week.

We might even have another buddy join us in time for Christmas.


These are easy to make and totally satisfying projects. Thanks to the fabulous free pattern by Jennifer Thurston of Xtreme-knitting. Thank you Jen! And thank you to Carla and Jodee (hi ladies!) for the inspiration to do them in Nature Cotton. They said they got the idea off someone's blog, so I did a search and found this one too. So cute! (And still so do-able by Christmas.)

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the thrill, the fame of having my name on your blog! My day is made. Cute dino by the way!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Omg that is so cute, the poses in different direction.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home