Thursday, November 17, 2005

You Dedicated Survivor Players, You

Thanks for all the comments about the haircut. I am thankful that it is not as bad as it could be, and have rescinded all scissor priviledges.

And thanks to my die-hard Survivor Contest players, who have commented even though I wasn't able to squeak out a post today. I tried several times, but Hello would not load my images, and I just couldn't do a post with no pictures!

(I haven't watched it yet, (Tivo'd) so I can't comment until tomorrow. Except to congratulate Jan, who won last week and I haven't congratulated you properly yet. Go Jan!

Here was Willow, as of this morning when I took the picture. The collar is completed now, and I might have a picture tomorrow.

And p.s. Love the slipstitch! Will definitely post more about the slipstitch. We should all know slipstitch, it is our friend.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I totally thought I voted and now see that I apparently didn't. Hmm. Anyway, the sweater looks fabulous.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home