Sunday, February 26, 2006

Olympic Gold

This afternoon a few of us Olympians (love saying that) gathered at my friend Carla's house for knitting, discussion of the Olympic games highlights/lowlights/scandals, and of course, show and tell of our Olympic victories!


Here is our hostess Carla, modeling her brand new funnel neck sweater of Thaki New Tweed. Beautiful color. I want it.


Jodee made a Charlotte's Web! Woot!


Lydia just whipped out this smashing Dale of Norway throw.


I have been drooling over the colorwork going on during the last two weeks and after seeing Lydia's throw, I find myself in a trance. Must make Dale of Norway..... Must make Dale of Norway.....

Unfortunately, after taking everyone else's picture, I forgot to get mine until later when it was dark. Final picture and notes on my sweater tomorrow. (And thanks for liking my label yesterday--I thought it might be kind of dorky.) (But that's never stopped me before.)

Thank you Carla, for a great wrap-up party!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Great FOs all around!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Frieda Anderson said...

What beautiful work. Emily can you call me?

10:22 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Your sweater looks incredible! Congratulations.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe each of you can knit something that big in such a short period of time. Everything looks fabulous, bravo!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home