Thursday, September 04, 2008

Almost There!

For the past 6 days, the older 2 kids have gone off to school (full day!) and my little Sophie has given me the frownie face and more than one tantrum that she doesn't get to go yet. But the big day has almost arrived! Preschool starts tomorrow!
This has been a summer of almost zero sewing, but with the older kids gone for a few days, I've been able to get started on a couple of projects. Like a backpack for Sophie that I promised her (gulp) last fall. I'm just giving you a couple teaser photos because it isn't completely done.

Tomorrow. I've, I mean, she's been waiting forever for this! It's going to be so quiet around here!


Hah. For 2 1/2 hours.



9 Comments:

Blogger prairievisiondesign : handmade said...

Oh my, the teaser photos are CUTE! hurry up so we can see the rest!

9:36 PM  
Blogger prairievisiondesign : handmade said...

p.s. is it your pattern?

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell little miss Sophie that Aunt Allison can relate to her impatience to do what the older kids get to do first. And also tell her that the wait is worth the while! Give her a big kiss from me!!!

xoxo

al

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeh! Em, I LOVE the bag!

You know it!

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bag is adorable and enjoy those 2.5 hours!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

The teaser is just not fair!!;0)
It looks wonderful!!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Diane Doran said...

I'm still waiting to see you model your February Lady - only lack of time has prevented me from making one too. I hope you enjoy every minute of those 2.5 hours!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

Oh, this is just so sweet! I love this pack - you should sell 'em with your sock yarns. ;)

The sweaters are all gorgeous! I'm so envious. Although, you did make it sound pretty appealing. All that "taking it in pieces" talk is making me think. Hmmm... Now I just need to get enough "Sophie's Toes" to make a sweater. Ha!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

I can't believe that I forgot to comment on Sophie's new adventures! How did she do? Did she enjoy it? Were you sad?

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home